PRICE DROPPED FROM N$4 725 000 to N$3 795 000. IT WILL GO FAST NOW
Own your piece of this popular Wildlife Estate
Beautiful home with wrap around (L-Shape) veranda, overlooking the large, blue pool and water hole
All living spaces, patio, and lapa overlook the swimming pool and water hole
Laze in the sun in the pool, or the large green lawn, or entertain under the huge Lapa, close to the water hole, where there is an outdoor BBQ and boma
All furniture included in price....
The house offers:
* 4 bedrooms, main with private bathroom
* Main has a large walk-in dressing room
* All bedrooms have LOTS of cupboards
* 2 bathrooms: both with shower, bath and double basins
* Guest loo
* Lovely, open plan kitchen with large breakfast nook
* Living area, catering for Dining room (with indoor BBQ and lounge (with fireplace)
* Large separate scullery
* Double garage, with solar power system
* There is a bachelor flat with shower
* 5 KVA Voctron Solar Power system
* 57.5m² blue pool
* 70m² lapa, overlooking water hole
* Monthly levy (Security and road maintenance) is N$2 000 per month
*** Electric Fence
*** 24 hour guards at gate
*** Only residents can arrange access to property
* Plot size: 15.4 Hectare
* House size: 370m²
Price: N$5 700 000
General Information relating to the estate:
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru, on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential, and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* A maximum of 2 dwellings can be erected on a plot. Dwelling should have either Thatch or Tile Roofs.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate, and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies: This is for security, and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply (around N$1 000 per month).
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
* Each plot should be totally self sufficient with off the grid electricity solutions (like Solar Power)
- Property Type Small Holding
- Beds 4
- Bath 2
- Garages 2
- Building Size 370m²
- Stand Size
- Living Area 2
- Study 1
- Main with private bathroom Main with dressing room All bedrooms with lots of cupboards
- Both bathrooms with bath, shower and double basisn
- Lovely, large, well appointed, open plan with living area
- Lush green lawn. Lots of potential for an even more beautiful garden area
- Automated Garage, Access control to the estate