N$4 990 000: price dropped with N$1 810 000 for a quick sale!
OFF-GRID: This plot is self sufficient with regards to water and electricity:
* Borehole provides for all household needs. (Municipal water is however available should there be a need)
* 5 KVA Solar Power System, with lithium batteries
* Spacious 3 Bedroom home
* Large chicken coop separately fenced in
* Waterhole and feeding point to attract resident wildlife
* Bird Cages
* Large shade cloth area as protection for fruit trees
* Large Water Cooler, with 13 outlets in the home
The home offers:
* Large L-shape verandah, with access to:
*** Front door
*** Lounge/Dining room area
*** BBQ room
* Large living room, catering for lounge/dining room, open plan with well appointed kitchen
* 2 x BBQ rooms: One more formal as part of living areas, the other in the back of the home,
* Large store room/work room where Water Pressure Pump and Solar Power System are installed
* 3 Large Bedrooms, all with private bathrooms
* 3 Bathroom, one with shower & bath, two with showers
* Guest loo
^ Study/work room directly from main bedroom
* Double garage
* Pergola carport
* CC Registered: Save on transfer duties
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is a very popular residential address
* Security: Estate Access Control, Electric Fence around homestead, CCTV inside and outside home, Alarm, Burglar Bars, Automated Garage, Electronic Gate
* Plot size: 14.4 Hectares
* Home 209m², Garage 48m²
Price: N$4 990 000
General Information relating to the estate:
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru, on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential, and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate, and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies: This is for security, and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply (around N$1 000 per month).
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
- Property Type Small Holding
- Beds 3
- Bath 3
- Garages 2
- Building Size 257m²
- Stand Size 14.14ha
- Living Area 4
- Study 1
- All bedrooms have private bathrooms Main bedroom has access to study
- 1 With shower and bath 2 With shower
- Estate Access Control, Electric Fence around homestead, CCTV inside and outside home, Alarm, Burglar Bars/ Automated Garage, Electronic Gate