The estate consist of 54 plots, that are not fenced in, ensuring that resident antelope and giraffe can roam free
Municipality water is available. Electricity is derived from solar installations
A Fusion of a farm style with a modern/contemporary style
* Thatched roof
* Wrap around veranda
* Bright white upmarket inside
* Thatch on the outside, white ceiling boards on the inside
The property is extremely neat, with everything in pristine condition!
The area where the house is, is elevated, resulting in awesome eastern and southern views
* 3 bedrooms (one bedroom is a loft room)
* Main bedroom has a private bathroom
* 2 bathrooms, main with shower, second with bath and shower. Both bathrooms have double basins
* Kitchen, with breakfast nook, open plan with living area
* Separate scullery
* Lounge/dining room
* Sliding doors from living area to wrap around veranda
* Outdoor entertainment area:
*** Pool area
*** Lapa with cupboards, work tops and prep bowl
*** Fire pit/boma area
* Water hole and feeding area is full sight from veranda and outdoor entertainment area
* courtyard with access to solar installations
* 5 000 liter water tank under cover, with pressure pump
* Outside bathroom (with shower)
* Store room
* Large thatched carport
* Large store for animal feed and other equipment
* 10 000 liter water tank
* Levy (for security and road maintenance) N$2 000 per month
* Plot size: 15 Hectares
*** Electric Fence
*** 24 hour guards at gate
*** Only residents can arrange access to property
Price: N$4 990 000
General Information relating to the estate:
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru, on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential, and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* A maximum of 2 dwellings can be erected on a plot. Dwelling should have either Thatch or Tile Roofs.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate, and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies: This is for security, and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply (around N$1 000 per month).
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
* Each plot should be totally self sufficient with off the grid electricity solutions (like Solar Power)
- Property Type Small Holding
- Beds 3
- Bath 2
- Carports 2
- Building Size 405m²
- Stand Size 150,000m²
- Living Area 2